E-commerce Sales Manager
We are looking for an e-commerce sales & digital marketing expert to take our successful online store to the next level.
You will manage all aspects of our three regional websites (New Zealand, Australia & Northern Hemisphere) including the responsibility for online store sales targets, maintaining and coordinating content, merchandising products, delivering exceptional customer service, CRM management and reporting on analytics.
This role is responsible for developing, driving & managing our E-Commerce strategy and sales growth. You will have a proven target based sales record, be up to date with the latest in fashion e-commerce global trends and have management experience to drive and pull together the 'big picture' & projects. You must be confident working in a high growth company and experienced in adapting systems quickly & successfully to increase conversion rates.
You will report to Head of Sales and work closely with our marketing, creative and dispatch teams to constantly improve all aspects of our online stores.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, NY, Tokyo, Melbourne and Wellington. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
- Meet and exceed online stores sales targets.
- Drive e-commerce business to ensure optimal website performance, identify and implement new opportunities, market trends and best practices to increase retention and conversion rates for all regions.
- Responsible for online systems & store functionality working 24/7. Conduct regular online maintenance and problem solve any issues and action solutions quickly.
- Manage the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Research & implement online sales trends and strategies to grow website sales and improve customer experience.
- Understand NZ, Australia and Northern Hemisphere markets and ensure each store is relevant and proactive to meet regional trends and seasonal events.
- Develop online promotions with marketing department.
- Generate and analyse daily/weekly/monthly sales, reporting from Google Analytics detailing progress of KPIs, UX and site traffic and action solutions to improve.
- Manage upload, merchandise and updates of products, imagery and product descriptions on website.
- Monitor and analyse inventory performance to grow online store sales.
Candidates will require:
- At least 3 years experience in fashion/apparel e-commerce &/or digital marketing.
- Experience working on e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify, Shopify + with an understanding of UI and UX.
- A proven sales record showing the ability to reach and exceed targets.
- An understanding of e-commerce marketing.
- Experience in content & stock management systems, preferably Cin7.
- Web development or administration skills, must be able to problem solve technical issues that may arise.
- Experience in Google analytics reporting, the latest SEO protocols, social media and best competitive practice.
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic.
- Mac literate & experienced in Microsoft Office, Gmail and other database systems.
- A confident and positive manager with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: 40 hrs per week Monday – Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Applications closing date: 17th December 2017
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your cover letter & CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.