Head of Brand
Kowtow’s mission is to create positive change globally through our sustainable and ethical practises in the fashion industry. Founded by Gosia Piatek in 2006, Kowtow has over 200 wholesale partners worldwide alongside our own online and flagship stores.
We have an exciting opportunity for a brand marketing specialist with a passion for driving business growth through strategic and creative thinking. Focussed on leading brand and marketing initiatives across our entire business, the successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of multi-channel markets and proven senior level experience in strategic development and execution of brand marketing initiatives.
This is a new role, previously performed by the founder, who will be focusing on Creative Direction. Based in Wellington, you will work alongside a dynamic management and creative team to drive the implementation of Kowtow’s future brand strategy.
- Drive brand direction, developing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking at a senior level
- Direct campaign plan and marketing calendar in line with Kowtow’s strategic vision
- Lead brand guardianship and drive consistency through the business
- Deliver measurable growth of global audience across all platforms and regions
- Manage brand marketing budgets, maintaining targeted ROI for all activity
- Lead and inspire the brand team
- Establish and manage relationships with external providers and brand partners
- Maintain understanding of competitor activity, industry landscape, innovation and trends
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in growing and marketing successful brands internationally
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations
- Sound knowledge of current brand and marketing trends and a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Experience in financial forecasting and management at a senior level
- Proactive communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Confident and positive people manager
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
Ideally you care about preserving the planet as much as we do and have a desire to work with like minded people.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.