Retail Sales Assistant
We are looking for an experienced retail sales assistant for our new flagship store in Wellington.
You must have a good understanding of clothing design and fabrics, attention to detail and proven success in sales. You will work in a small, dynamic team contributing to all aspects of the store including customer relationships, merchandising, stock management and brand building and report to our Retail Manager.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Meet and exceed sales targets as directed by Retail Manager.
- Deliver and maintain exceptional customer service.
- Process sales in Shopify POS.
- Ensure consistent and excellent store presentation with appropriate stock and merchandise.
- Maintain consistent replenishment of stock between stock room and store floor.
- Ensure all garments are priced, steamed and well presented on store floor.
- Merchandising – Assist with rotation of store displays and presentation of seasonal collections as directed by manager.
- Store cleaning – Complete daily tasks to ensure a well maintained and tidy store.
Candidates will require:
- Experience in retail sales preferably fashion orientated.
- Sales driven and results oriented. Proven track record of sales achievement.
- Organized and customer focused.
- Ability to contribute and work within a close working team environment.
- Positive can-do attitude & ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Flexible availability – including weekends, and holidays.
- Mac literate, Google apps, Shopify and POS systems.
- An understanding and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic and a passion for sustainability
Hours: Full time - must be available to work weekends.
Application Closing Date: Friday 11th May 2018
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your cover letter & CV with references to Georgie - firstname.lastname@example.org.