Free Shipping in Australia — Spend Over $200
• All prices are shown in Australian dollars.
• All orders are shipped from New Zealand, please be aware that you may be charged for handling fees, duties and taxes as your order passes through customs.
• Orders are unable to be delivered to PO Boxes. Please bear this in mind when supplying your shipping address.
• Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed timeframes.
• All orders are sent by DHL couriers in a New Zealand made 100% recycled cardboard box, which is fully recyclable.
• All deliveries are estimates and Kowtow won't be held responsible for customs hold ups and roadblocks that may occur.
• During sale and holiday periods, orders may be subject to delay, so please allow a minimum of 2 working days for your order to be processed and dispatched.
|Shipping prices||Cost||Delivery Estimate|
|Purchases over $200||Free Shipping||1-4 Working Days|
|Purchases under $200||$20||1-4 Working Days|
|Priority Processing*||Extra $20||Guaranteed same-day dispatch|
All orders are processed with DHL Express Delivery. Track your order here
All orders are processed & dispatched in order of their arrival into our system. During sale periods, there can be a minimum processing time of 2 working days for your order. Selecting our Priority Processing option at checkout will ensure that your order bypasses the order queue & is ready to be dispatched the same day for orders placed prior to 12pm NZ EST or the following morning for orders placed after 12pm NZ EST.
Note - normal delivery timeframes do apply to all orders once dispatched from our workroom.
Overseas Import Taxes
When you make a purchase with Kowtow you are liable for all duties and taxes on your order. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. You may be charged for handling fees, duties and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel. Customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting. If you refuse delivery of your order due to customs charges or import duties, we will deduct the cost of returning the order to us from your original order value and a store credit will be issued for the difference.
It is important you fill in your correct address when ordering. Kowtow cannot accept responsibility for the wrong address being used with an order. Please email us if your garment does not arrive within the expected delivery time frame. Our next step will be to lodge an enquiry for you with the relevant postal service. The postal service will then get in contact with you with an update. The whole process can take up to 2 months. It is best if you can have your items delivered when you are present as our courier does require a signature upon delivery. Please provide a secure daytime delivery address.
If you need to chase an order or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +64 4 916 5325. We are open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm (New Zealand time).